Call 0208 660 7638 or email email@example.com
First aid for central heating!
- It cures flow and circulation problems
- Removes sludge
- Restores system efficiency
- Restores heat output to radiators
- Cleans the whole system including under floor pipe work
- More effective than traditional flushing methods
Boiler manufacturers insist that heating systems are thoroughly flushed according to BS7593:2006 when installing a new boiler.
Power flushing and descaling in one visit.
Our machine is suitable for most domestic systems. It is carried out without disconnecting the boiler or radiators, usually we connect at the central heating pump position. We individually flush each radiator and boiler and leave the system protected against corrosion*.
*This is done via an inhibitor left in the system which lasts approximately 4-5 years providing the system is not drained within that time.
For further information and pricing on powerflushing please contact us.